Goals and Topics
Major themes for the workshop include, but are not limited to, theory and applications of integrity constraints to the following topics:
- Active Databases
- Data Integration under Integrity Constraints
- Data Mining
- Integrity Checking and Maintenance
- Integrity Constraints in SQL
- Program Transformations
- Semantic Query Optimization
- Transactions and Concurrency
- Update Propagation
- XML and Semi-structured Data
The workshop will consist of one or two talks by distinguished, invited speakers and presentations of submitted articles that will undergo a peer review process and will appear in the workshop proceedings published by IEEE.
We are aiming to gather experts in the field and to stimulate a constructive dialogue between researchers.